Sunday, 5 October 2014

Male and Female Style Moodboards

This is what I've decided to dress my main female character in. I've gone for quite a casual approach so it is comfy to wear on set and easy to work in. The main style in outfit comes directly from my research into my target audience of indie, with extravagant patterns for shirts and denim shorts and dungarees that are still unique but rather feminine. I have also gone for a simple hairstyle that will be easy to achieve on set and can be touched up easily between shots. Finally my makeup choice is quite simple except from the flick definition on eyes with eyeliner, that will add an edgier look to the main actress. My choice in style reflects one of Goodwin's theories of music genre iconography, with my decision on costume reflecting my target audience and their interests.

 
 Boys Outfit Mood board

This is the main way I've decided to dress my males characters. I've gone for both casual and formal wear for variation in the different scenes, providing a mature look to the two characters. Again I have decided to reflect my target audience through the use of costume, deciding upon choosing patterned shirts and skinny jeans for the casual outfits. I have added a blazer to the more formal outfit, just to show some formality that I could use in the date scene. For their hairstyles I have gone with a simple style with short at the sides and long but styled in the middle, which again will be easy to touch up on set.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment