Saturday, 15 November 2014

Major changes to music video scenes

After planning out my music video and getting people to be involved, its come to my attention that some of the scenes I wanted to perform were not easily available to do with all the people I had in mind to do it. This mainly concerns the party scene where they meet for the second time and go off into a different room together. However getting the amount of people to be involved for this at a time when they were all free was not available, therefore I have changed it so where this scene should have gone, it now shows them walking in a park together.

Also due to weather conditions and accessibility of getting equipment outside, I decided to relocate my record playing scene inside the guys bedroom, providing an easier location to work in for me and my actors.

Moreover I changed the location of the argument scene to be in the guys bedroom rather than the girls. I thought the narrative would make more sense for her to visit him after what she had done round her house, rather than the main guy leave her house and return again to argue. This way the narrative flows better and will be clearer for the audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment